Podcasts! Okay I'll admit that I didn't really see the point to podcasting before and I'm not certain I see the point after listening to several different ones. I started off by going to Podcast.net and browsing the subject guides. I clicked on Sports then Baseball and started browsing the available content. Clicking on a few I discovered that what sounded like interesting topics turned out to be someone who was running a sports clinic for kids. So I shifted gears and started looking at the games/hobbies tab and found some World Of Warcraft podcasts. Even then I was disappointed as the vast majority seemed to be about information I could find on the web/in the game or was a bunch of idiots trying to be funny. So I fell back on my old stand by and googled Chris Moore Podcast and came up with this. Finding that hilarious and more inline with what I was looking for I added the series to my Bloglines.
I guess for me the podcasts reminded me of tuning in on a wireless amateur radio as a kid. Sometimes you would find gold (How to Score with the Ladies) and sometimes you got some nut ranting about how the martians replaced his cat with a demonspawn.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment