So I took a look at Technorati as requested (I already knew how tagging works for blogs as my journal (Livejournal) and Blogger use Tags. As far as Technorati goes I'm far from enthused with it. This is probably because I'm not as enamored of blogging in general as everyone else is. I think in my own mind I've always equated blogging with the random nutcases that speak on the matters near and dear to their heart on the steps of the local government.
Now I realize that the vast majority of blogs aren't like this but when I look at my own Journal and those that I read regularly on LJ I've discovered that the ones I find the most interesting are the journals that are used as personal diaries. Exceptions to this are a journal by a hollywood special effects artist who gives behind the scenes looks and 'this is how I created this really scary prop' type posts. Even my favorite writers that I read tend to use their journals as a daily updates of news and happenings in their life.
So all in all I have to say I was underwhelmed and uninterested in using Technorati. Sorry if this disappointing to anyone. :/
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment